UPDATE: the City has announced an indefinite extension of the COVID-19 lockdown. Accordingly, The Smell will remain closed and all scheduled shows are hereby cancelled until the lockdown is lifted and it is safe to resume normal activity. We will keep you posted with any further developments. Stay safe!


Smell Community: After much gut wrenching consideration over the past 24 hours, we have reached the decision to cancel all remaining shows until at least the end of March, in response to the continuing spread of COVID-19. While we are hopeful that this pandemic we are facing will eventually end, and we can all resume our normal activities, we feel that for the time being it is best to err on the side of caution, until we get a clearer picture of where this situation is heading. We greatly appreciate your understanding. Please be safe!